Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthday List

I figure the best way to get volume to my blog will be to list all the things that I want for my birthday, as I believe that will be huge on everyone's "to do" list this week.

Black Dolce & Gabbana dress - size 4 or 6, which I realize is the new size 14. It has classic lines and a leopard silk lining. I think it's spring 2007 and saw a 38 (size 2) in the couture section of rich TJ Maxx in Radnor. Tried to squeeze into it, but hopeless.

Any Chanel handbag. Surprise me as I can't seem to make up my mind which one I want.

Any Chanel boots. Surprise me but I am leaning toward over-the-knee black quilted.

Silver Manolo Blahniks. Like the ones that Carrie had ripped off at Tatum O'Neals house. Size 7.5.

A text message from Matthew MacFayden would be awesome.

Ok - that's it for now.

No comments: