Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"The List"

Everyone says you need to put a "list" out into the Universe,
describing the kind of guy you ultimately need/want to meet.
They warn me to be very specific, so here goes:

Tall - 6'0 to 6'2"
Handsome
Athletic - i.e., hot body
Intelligent
Funny; good sense of humor, likes to laugh
Charming
Thoughtful
Wealthy, has access to his money
Successful
Appreciates nice things
Good with my kids
Good with my dog
Dresses nice
Likes an occasional drink
Likes to buy me presents - jewelry, flowers, etc.
Good dancer
Aggressive, confident, not shy
Good in bed - heterosexual, loves sex with me
Likes to talk on the phone with me everyday
Thinks about me first thing in the morning when he wakes
up and I'm the last thing he thinks about before he
goes to bed.
Astrologically compatible
Christian; spiritual
Nice skin
Not hairy
Affectionate
Likes to read
Text messages in moderation
Nice hair - not bald
Nice eyes
Nice hands
Nice back of neck
Clean; hygienic
Sexy voice
Age - 48-54
Not married, or separated - unattached
Lives near me - within 25 mile range
No extraordinary baggage
No extraordinary dysfunctions
Honest
Romantic
Likes American Idol
Good kisser
Smells good
Nice teeth, nice smile
Physically and mentally healthy

No comments: